So, once again, for your (and my) delight (or possibly mild boredom) a compilation of my outfit photos from the last month (a little late, coz I’ve been on my holidays!), and the random thoughts they inspire…
- March was blooming cold, wasn’t it? Not exactly a massive difference here from my Winter outfits!
- Think I succeeded a little in getting out of my ‘navy rut’ and definitely wore less of it.
- You can see a little yellow sneaking in after my very late Spring wardrobe change over – hurrah!
- Jeans are still my go-to for work from home days, but I think I’m successfully mixing some more colour in, and will definitely be on the lookout for more coloured jeans to fit into my Spring wardrobe!
- I finally found some dungarees that fit!
- I LOVE the shape of my spotty skirt from Joanie clothing. If they bring this out in more colours I’ll snap it up in a heartbeat, but also once I have a sewing set up in my new office I wonder if I can make more skirts in this shape?
- My roots really need doing – thank goodness I’ve already got this booked in!