Never Wears Black is a lifestyle blog belonging to Emily, a thirty-something from Birmingham, England.
Here you’ll find my thoughts on fashion, beauty, travel, food and things to do in Brum.
I’ve been blogging and vlogging since 2008, and in that time have been shortlisted for a West Midlands Woman of the Year, presented at and hosted events for the Bullring, Merry Hill and House of Fraser, and travelled the world from Las Vegas to Japan.
Generally, you’ll find me trying to have as nice a time as possible, and living my most colourful, sparkly, nerdy, delicious life.
Read my posts on:
In 2016, after many years of beauty blogging, and not really even thinking about what was in the products I was putting on my face, I was diagnosed with a series of contact allergies. This has obviously had a huge impact on the amount of beauty products I have been able to use. However, posts on my allergies have been some of my most popular, so I will endeavour to continue writing about them and the products I am able to use in the hope that it will help others that are having similar issues.
I am allergic to:
- All PR samples and press invitations are for consideration of review only
- Product reviews are based on my opinion and experience, and therefore cannot guarantee you will have the same opinion or experience – no liability is accepted should yours differ (this is especially important with regards to my posts about allergies – I accept no responsibility should you have a reaction to a product I recommend, as your allergies and experience will most likely differ from mine)
- Wherever products or services have been provided for free, this will be fully disclosed
- All sponsored posts will be fully disclosed
- Some links on this blog will be affiliate links through Reward Style. This means I may earn a small commission if you click on a link and choose to make a purchase